Adding handcrafted decor items to your living room or dining room can give your space the refreshing look that you've been wanting. The different natural finishes can add to the beauty of your home, and you can do a complete renovation with just a few simple additions.
This bone inlay furniture is made with carefully sourced bone, and it's a beautiful addition to any room. These handcrafted pieces are made by skilled craftsmen in Udaipur and Jodhpur and are a worthy addition to any home.
It has a unique character that makes it stand out and is a great way to tie a whole space together. It also has a timeless style that will continue to look great in the future.
If you’re interested in learning more about these bone pieces and their intricate styles and patterns, continue to read this post. We'll discuss two beautiful decor pieces that are popular all over the world.
Bone Inlay Table
The tripod-legged bone inlay table is one of the most popular items currently being sold in Australia. This beautiful table has intricate artistry and is made with great care by skilled craftsmen. The geometric patterns on the table are made from white bone inlays that are carefully cut and applied by hand, making each one truly unique. The deep table top is perfect for displaying your home decor or using it as an occasional table. It is sturdy and built with sustainable materials, but it is also lightweight and easy to move around. When you are looking to accentuate your living room or bedroom, adding a bone inlay table can make the space look more appealing and calming.
Wondering how you can use it to beautify your space?
- You can use this piece to add greenery and nature to your home, by growing plants in colourful mud planters. Doing so will make your home feel more comfortable and inviting, and it will also add some freshness and vibrancy to your decor.
- These side tables are perfect for use as displaying books, magazines, alarm clocks, and other items. They look great in any bedroom, by giving it a decorative touch.
- This beautiful table features black and white diamond patterns with geometric edges to create a dramatic look. This decorative piece brings elegance and style to any space, perfect for dressing up a club chair or leather sofa.
Bone inlay boxes
With the rising demand for bone inlay boxes in Australia, there’s no doubt why this decor item has grown to be so popular in the country. They're beautiful, stylish, and perfect for adding personality to any room. Plus, they have everything you need to make them a hit, from beautiful designs to top-quality materials.
If you’re looking for an attractive way to store your jewellery, consider a handmade bone inlay box. These boxes are made with high quality materials and are designed to be elegant and stylish. These boxes embed delicate, hand-carved pieces of bone into their surface, which makes them a perfect piece for home decor. A striking pattern of contrasting colours and materials, often floral or geometric, adds surface splendour to any room.
Want to elevate your space but don’t know how? These boxes come in different shapes and sizes, so you can select the one that best suits your styling needs.
- With so many different box styles, you're sure to find the perfect one to fit your home decor. From contemporary to rustic, there is a style for everyone.
- Adding these beautiful bone inlay boxes to your bedroom will give it an elegant and refined look, and make it easy to store your regular needs or special items.
- The exquisite, timeless bone inlay boxes with floral and traditional patterning engraved upon them are the perfect place to store your precious gems.
With bone inlay decorative items, you can create beautiful and unique home decor that is sure to stand out. It is a style that is both ancient and contemporary and has a unique character that is sure to tie together your entire space.
For more information, browse through DCOR’s bone inlay collection.